Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Memetic Wierdry

Tagged by Aunty, am required to list 9 things about me that are weird, now, though I’m dysfunctional enough to finish this one easily, the problem is that, I don’t really consider myself weird.

Anyway, I’ll still try this one out, though I’m not responsible for what I list here.

1. I am obsessed with organisation, I have to arrange everything I own. Everything has to be just right, my bookshelf, my table, even the ‘my documents’ folder on my computer. Yet despite this, everything I touch turns into a mess. Right now my room looks like a bomb exploded in it.

2. Like I mentioned I’m organisationally obsessed. My bookshelf is also a victim of my distorted sense of organisation. For instance by my system of classification, Dostoyevsky sits between Spike Milligan and Wodehouse.

3. I get a sore throat when I don’t smoke.

4. I pierced my own lip, once for the stud and a whole lot of times just to scare friends, including the one time I did it whilst in class.

5. Sometimes on a long, wide, empty road, I’ll drive slow, cursing everyone else who drives fast, then when it gets crowded, I’ll drive like a maniac, switching lanes, cutting everyone off and cursing the people who drive slow.

6. I can go from boisterously happy to raging loony in under 5 seconds.

7. I can’t sleep unless it’s absolutely dark and totally silent. Even a hint of a radio within a kilometre radius keeps me awake.

8. I generally end up paying for everything when I’m out with friends, even when I’m almost broke.

9. I have an extremely short attention span, yet have been able to post regularly on this blog for over 4 months.
I think i'm supposed to tag nine people, fat chance, here are some tags anyway
Indian Lucifer, Ainz, Anamika, Confusion and Nothingman

9 comments:

Anamika Anyone said...

Cool!I love this tag!

Jill said...

Let me know when you are available to help me organize. I am the worst slob ever!!

Confusion Say said...

1. I am always cold.

2. I always think someone is in the backseat of my car at night and I constantly look back when I drive.

3. I don't like crowds of people or peers my age...I have anxiety attacks, feel uncomfortable and retain water.

4. I like to smell and touch things....a lot.

5. I hiss at people when they bother me. (like a cat)

6. I like to watch people in their cars.

7. I am extremely messy, but my DVD's and wardrobe are categorized.

8. I like to notice things that others don't.

9. I don't like fingers or objects pointed at my eyes, but I can touch my own eye and be okay..it's just others...

Confusion Say said...

P.S. I am totally stealing this for my blog entry tomorrow...

Kartik said...

anamika, long absence from the blogsphere eh?

jill, i can only organise, keepin order once organised is not something im good at.

confusion, hissing eh? lol.
ps. that's what tagging is all about, ie posting on your ownblog and then tagging some more hapless bloggers! cheers and enjoy.

Confusion Say said...

What is Meme also?

So if someone is tagged then they have stolen someone elses blog entry?...or they have to post it on their Blog? Please explain more...I was always wondering what this whole tagging business was.

Terra Shield said...

I need some help with organising too, distorted or otherwise :)

Anonymous said...

hey man, bloggie back! I'm writing again, do visit :) and i'll do this tag soon,,,,gotta run now!! keep chillin!!

Anonymous said...

There is nothing truly weird in any of those 9 things that u have put up. Read my post if u disagree!

P.S: I guess this meme came around from my site. I had intended it to be 10 things but ended up coming up with nine myself.