Monday, April 02, 2007

I'd LIke to Thank

...My parents, the academy and my legions of fans without whom, none of this would have ever been possible. Of course I'd like to thank god, my great seaven headed, fish scaled, cloven hooved god who has always attempted to sabotage my every endevour. Oh yes, I'd like to thank Aunty, the ever Helpful Dictator for actually tagging me with the "Thinking Blogger Award".
The award has a few simple rules:

Thinking meme

If you choose to carry this meme forward, remember to tag only those bloggers who stimulate your cortex....or something like that. Please make sure you pass the rules to the blogs you are tagging.

The participation rules are simple:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think
2.Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme
The Thinking Blogger Award

Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' (if you should ever want to find it, I'm putting up on my blog in the sidebar to the left of you)
<--
The five blogs that I've linked to are:
1.
Confusion's Poetry Blog
2. Indian Lucifer's Blog
3. Nothingman's Stories
4. The Ainz Years
5. Thus I Spake


11 comments:

R said...

Kartik, mon ami, congrats on being nominated!

Confusion Say said...

Awww, shucks... : )

BTW...I've posted a new poem and I will be adding one more soon as well. Congrats on your nomination as well.

Remember how I said I only write poetry for myself...well I had entered it in a contest back in January and well I found out the other day that I didn't get even nominated...I was surprised by how bummed I was. I did it just for the hell of it, and now I was slightly depressed over it and thought that maybe I was no good. But, then I remembered why I wrote it in the first place, not for someone to tell me I was good but, for myself and expression alone. However, my little rain cloud was lifted when I got a mention for your "thinking award"...so thanks you made my day!

Kartik said...

@Julia, thanks eversomuch! :D

@Confusion, hey it's not so often that I get to inadvertantly make someone's day, so thanks for that! :D

Ahmer Hasan said...

Wow... I havn't been nominated for nothing before... so this is actually SOMETHING !!

I thank thee Sir Kartik and congratulate thee on your nomiation !! :-)

MISSquoted** said...

erm. i am new and uninitiated. but congratulations all the same what??

Kartik said...

@ missquoted, thanks, basically its a regular meme, that doubles up as an award!

indian lucifer said...

huh???... i dont get how to play this game.. do you need a coin?

Pallav said...

Dude...me a thinking blogger...i an not believe this...thinking hurts, but still if it comes from you...must be good...reputation hai bhai :)

Super-chill! thanks!

N

Kartik said...

@ Lucifer, no.. no coin required, all you need is a pair of siamese twins, a mug of black coffee and plenty of chewing gum

@ Nothingman eh? reputation, me? Surely you jest!

indian lucifer said...

huh..? i still dont get it... please explain what you mean you

Anamika Anyone said...

Congrats, thinker!