Sunday, February 11, 2007

I Return With a Meme

Look Confusion I'm back!

Here are the rules:

1. Grab the nearest book. (Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.)
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag 5 people.

Hmm.. this one's not going to be that easy since im in my lab at the moment and i have only one book near me right now... so prepared to get really bored...
Haha enjoy this one (Im not quite sure what it means myself)
Conceptually the commands within the plit...end_plot keywirds are grouped into two sections:
1. The header commands
2. The general commands
The general commansds define some overall characteristics of the imge and can be given only at the top of the plot specification.

5 comments:

Confusion Say said...

There is almost something poetic in all that technical jargon.

It's was kinda weird, but the book I chose was the first one I saw out of the corner of my eye. It was really strange how it kind of reflected a part of my life even though it was completly by chance. Kinda like a palm reading or something.

Good to see that you are back.

Kartik said...

I doubt I'm really back, I fear this was merely an interlude to my continued absence. It's not like nothing worth blogging about happens here, I've been dragged through two riots and a here, maybe one of these days I'll get down to posting all I've written.

R said...

You are supposed to name the author and title though this book sounds like a guide or manual for graphics.
Thanks for responding to the tag.

Btw, Being Busy with Biotechnology in Bangalore shouldn't mean Blogging should take a Backseat :-)

Happy V-Day, Kartik!

Kartik said...

Hey Julia, sorry for the long time in replying.
A rather a sheepful Happy V day to you too fwiw.

Anamika Anyone said...

Hi!
Long time,huh. Tag sounds fun. Doing it now.
Are you learning HTML by the way?