Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Quick Update

Yes this looks different, mainly because I've scrapped the old template that I'd lovingly coded more than two years ago. This blog's going in for a major overhaul, inspired by Terra who's totally sexified her blog. I'm leaving it as a standard template, for now, but come Saturday I'll try do a little more to make it 'my space' again.
I had to make the upgrade, my old template prevented me from adding a whole bunch of widgets that I guess I want now that it looks like I'm back to blogging. Sooo.. for the time being put up with this till I can mess around with some graphics on photoshop and presonalize this bloody boring template.
Cheers till then.

10 comments:

Terra Shield said...

Nice... can't wait to see the end result :)

Kartik said...

Hehe me too

Kartik said...

Sorry but this is the best i could think up

Maire said...

you two are making me think I should change my boring boring template... although I know I just couldn't be arsed. It took me ages to get used to the changes in Blogger Beta.... it's good to see other people making an effort even if I'm too lazy!

Terra Shield said...

I like the collage you made for the banner. Tis pretty cool. And I think its awesome that you tweaked the template on your own and did not resort to using third party templates like I did :)

Aunty should join in the bandwagon

Kartik said...

thanks, but i still like yours better
:D

aunty you so should, even terra agrees, now fuck the PHd and work on the blog

Maire said...

Seriously I have so much work to do at the moment I shouldn't even be reading this, let alone posting a comment! Perhaps when the storm of the next three weeks passes I'll give it a shot. Terra sent me a link to third party templates for IT ignorant people to use.

I just like blue - is that so wrong??

Maire said...

so did you watch it or what?

Kartik said...

nooo.... but i'll post with a full explanation of why not. I will though, its showing at a theater two steps from my place so I can't avoid it.

Pallav said...

this is great bro, hoping to read more from your side, and hey, this template looks pretty neat too :)


Cheers!

N